Wednesday, July 18, 2007

You Now Have a New Polling Place

Blogger has a new polling thingy (check it out on the right). Basically I can make up random polls and you can vote on them. Given that the large spike in my viewer/readership is attributed to a whopping 7 people looking at my blog in one day, I'm not sure how many votes these polls will generate, but I thought I'd try it out. So vote away! Also please leave comments of anything you'd like to see polled.

I was going to do a posting on my mere-minutes-at-a-time of fame on the internet (a collection of various websites that have posted my picture or thoughts) but the one that I scored today has my name in it, and I'm trying to remain anonymous on here for those people who don't already know it's me. Since I can't include any links, I'll be vague:
1) Two (2) whole photographs in Creative Loafing, the "alternative weekly" (due totally to the fact that I have some friends that work there)
2) A question I wrote in answered in one of my favorite blogs

This is nowhere near as exciting as it would be if I could actually put the links in. Sorry.

No comments: