Thursday, October 19, 2006

i am bad about doing anything that i am supposed to do every day

that pretty much sums it up
vitamins
exercise
physical therapy
cooking
brushing teeth (sometimes)
showering (sometimes)

in other news, while IMing with a friend, we discussed the possibility of an "international webcast fiesta." by which we mean (of course) him having a party and hooking up a large screen tv to his computer, thereby broadcasting me, sitting here in Spain (and he would have a webcam there, so I could see the party). It would almost be like I was there, with all of you. But not really enough. And I have to say that I fear the moment when people get bored of talking to a computer monitor or tv and turn away from me, leaving me there alone in my Spanish bedroom, unable to make anyone talk to me.

I am currently waiting for the delivery guy to bring us our modem. I've been waiting for three days now. He is 40 minutes later than the latest possible delivery time (7:30 pm) but I was told that the first time he came by, he did so at 8 pm, so I'm holding out. I'm pretty sure my hopes will be dashed, but I am trying to keep the faith. Short on patience, I'm pretty good with faith.

Does anyone read this? I have to admit it's not my best writing. I think it's because of the lack of speaking english very often...

No comments: