Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things I Don't Understand

1. Littering
2. People telling me they're going to do something and then not doing it/general blowing of smoke up my ass
3. Crocs
4. Government jobs
5. Men
6. Phish
There are probably more, but I haven't blogged in almost a year, so I'm still a little rusty. Bear with me.


Ok. Some of these things I understand a little bit.
1. I believe this stems from self-centeredness and a total lack of thought.
2. They're just trying to appease me and have no idea that, ultimately, I'm going to be way more annoyed.
3. For kids, I understand this. You can just hose these off. For adults, c'mon, you're adults. You have no excuse.
4. I work for the government. We waste a lot of money. A shit ton of money. Some of your taxes (a good bit of them?) are going down the drain. I think it's because of unions. I don't know enough about unions to talk shit about them, but I'm pretty sure total deadweights are keeping their jobs because of unions.
5. Ok, this one I don't understand at all. Enlighten me. PLEASE.
6. It must be the drugs. Well, I've tried a few drugs over the years and even those didn't make this horrifying music any better, so really, I don't know what it is.

3 comments:

Jane Donuts said...

I don't know that I can add any insight here. But I think you're right about number 2, it's just hard sometimes to say no. Also I don't think men are that complicated. I think usually they're pretty upfront, but that they are the kings of not wanting to tell women things they don't want to hear.

Jane Donuts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lex A. Con said...

Yeah. I think you're right about the not telling women what they don't want to hear. That's so annoying for me. It would save me a lot of pointless wondering time if I was just rejected (or whatever) immediately, quick and clean. I think this is related to also being kings of not wanting to tell women things that might make them cry.