Tuesday, December 19, 2006

7 Things


Sasefina posted this on her blog a little while ago and asked others to fill it out, so here goes (I might steal a few of her answers).

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
Date forever/marry someone who loves me and believes in me no matter what, faults and all
Find a career/job that I feel I was born to do
Travel to various exotics locales (i.e. no more European vacations)
Buy a house and fix it up
Go back to all the people who had a big, positive influence on my life and thank them for it
Be that kind of person for someone else
Settle in the same city as at least one of my best girl friends


7 Things I Cannot Do:
Schmooze
Brown-nose
Compartmentalize unpleasant aspects of my life so I don't have to think about them
Lie
Carry a tune
Breakdance
Support any sort of bigoted person

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
General hotness
Funniness
Brains
That's basically it as far as attracting me. I like all types. Note that there is a difference between attracting me and keeping my attraction.

7 Celebrity Crushes:
Clive Owen
The Rock (I know it's strange)
Cate Blanchett
Rosario Dawson
Johnny Depp
Matt Lauer (I actually just came back to this list to re-edit, removing Adrian Brody for the Today Show host. Matt was with me every morning when I first moved to Atlanta and didn't know anyone and was recently dumped. My crush for him goes on...)
Andre 3000

7 People I Want To Do This:
My mom
Barack Obama
George Bush (maybe these are the standards we should use to decide who to vote for?)
Clive Owen
The Rock
Little Jason (my only friend that would actually fill this out, esp. since he's on vacation)
Those of you who look at this page and want to comment

So even if you're not on Blogger, leave a comment with your sevens.

3 comments:

Jane Donuts said...

Love this, and love the inclusion of the Rock. My older brother saw him at the gym once and could not stop exclaiming to me about "YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW GOOD LOOKING THE ROCK IS, SARA!" So I guess there's something to him after all.

Anonymous said...

Would you like me to leave it in your comment box or actually post this on my blog? Maybe I'll do it tomorrow after work.

Lex A. Con said...

Sara, thank you for validating my crush on the rock. You have no idea how much shit I get for that one...