Friday, December 08, 2006

Off to Barcelona

I'm going to Barcelona for the next few days. You see, I have my first guest (!), Ryan from Atlanta, and entertaining someone for five days in Tarragona is impossible.

Here is the plate of sardines that almost killed me yesterday (probably an exaggeration, but remember how everyone used to warn you about fish bones?). Anyway, one was lodged in my throat (I think it still is actually). I had to go to the bathroom of the restaurant. I literally stuck my finger down my throat to feel around for the bone. I wouldn't recommend it, but it was kind of a crazy sensation--there's some weird shit down there. It made me vomit a little bit three times and when I got out of the bathroom, and old woman waiting gave me a look. Pretty sure she thought I was in there trying to get rid of some calories...
(the sardines were delicious though)

No comments: