Friday, December 22, 2006

I AM ALMOST 30

I'm kind of ambivalent about it. If I look back on my life, I've seen a lot and experienced a lot, so that's good. If I look at the current state of my life, it's a little more depressing. In order to not be such a downer though, I'm trying to think of it as a stepping stone.

As far as being officially old, well that I'm pretty fine with. The 20s are filled with a lot of stupidity and though I doubt that's disappearing entirely, it's good to have the majority of it behind me. So I guess all in all, I'm cool with it. See, one of the good things about getting older (for me anyway) is caring less about superficial stuff. And age, for the most part, is superficial. So bring it on. Come on 30, I dare you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Lex!