Sunday, December 03, 2006

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

And now, a little photo homage to all my pals who let me know they miss and love me and who listen to me freak out about things, therefore making my life over here a bit easier. I love you guys!

This is a little last-minute add... Al's been kind of mum lately, but Brooks does a lot to cheer me up.
Chad, taking a shot so that I will not have to suffer the next morning

The Dark Ones: Mara, Joanne, and Me

Little Jason, Laurie, and Mara (Laughing at Something VERY Not PC)

Big Jason (sans ascot)

Shocker: Liz, Me, and Donnie
My Michigan Ladies: Rachel and Mairi
ALWAYS There for Me: Eric and Suzan
I Hate to Name Drop, But... Cameron ("Cam"), Leo, and Colton

Laurie, Mercedes, MikeWright, Suzy, and Clare: Four on One
My Friends are Hot: Donnie, Kasey, and Mara

And They Know How to Have a Good Time: Sarah, Clare, Laura, Emily, Larry

Ahhh, Dunch! I'm 1/4 of the way through my stay here. I'll meet you at the EARL in September!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always taking hits for the team...such is the life of a drinking martyr.

Anonymous said...

I miss you! Dunch just isn't the same.