Saturday, December 02, 2006

This is the Beginning of My New, Happy Blog



I am not promising 100% glee, but at least something that will actually make people want to read this. So, no more complaining about my life, at least if it's not humorous or poetic in some way.

I really enjoy the elevator in my building. There's something about the light and the pattern on the ceiling... It's a very rickety elevator and you're pushing it if you have the recommended number of people (4) in there, but it doesn't really bother me. Sometimes if it's late at night (think between 4-6 a.m.), I take pictures of myself in the elevator. None of them are good, but I think this one showcases my beloved elevator nicely, even if you can't see the ceiling (the white button is for my floor--it's special!)

No comments: